Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Growing Hair for Donation

I love my hair, I have thick beautiful hair, so why not share it. Every 3 to 4 years I cut my hair to donate it to a charity, this is my 3rd time donating. I have decided to donate this time to Pantene Beautiful Lengths, they make wigs and give them to women fighting cancer, what a great charity.

Before the BIG cut!


After the cut!




16 inches later!
It takes 6 ponytails to make one wig, so if you would like to donate your hair visit pantene.com for donation requirements and donate today!

8 comments:

MYSAVIOR said...

WOW - Erin - how wonderful of you.

♥♥♥
Sue

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

WOW! That's great Erin! I love how you're wearing a striped shirt which just emphasizes how much you cut off! :)

Regina

Carly said...

Yay! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

That's so wonderful...and honestly, your hair is not even short after you cut off 16"! Wow! My hair is all layered, so I don't know if it would work the same.

Pat said...

found you via Link Love on FB.

Lovely blog you have - and a wonderful thing you've done by donating your hair
Pat xx

PrincessEMarie said...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments :o)

The Tote Trove said...

Wow! Your hair was really long! Mine's pretty long, too, and I'm not sure I could part with it. Hat's off to you (pun intended :) for being so generous.

PrincessEMarie said...

Thanks! It's almost time again, this time next year I'll be cutting it again. It's hair it will always grow back, hopefully ;o)

Post a Comment